EERR is an East London not-for-profit running club.
We currently rely on our membership and Tuesday night track session fees to cover our expenses. We are looking for sponsors to enable the club to grow and provide more opportunities for our members and the local community we support by doing the following:
- Encouraging more men and women in our area to get involved in running for the first time or support those returning to running after a break
- Assist more of our members in completing British Athletics recognised coaching and leadership courses
- Subsidise some race events to ensure our members are not held back from participating due to entry fees
- Enable members to trial and test new products and provide feedback to companies
- Organise more child friendly events to maintain and harness their interest in running
Become a sponsor
EERR can offer your company an ideal platform to promote yourselves and receive honest feedback about any products you would like our members to test. Thanks to a contribution of our club newsletter, website, Facebook and Twitter pages, your company could potentially reach hundreds of people. All this is available at a competitive price and a fraction of the cost it would be to advertise with other major media resources.
Are you interested in knowing more? If so, please contact email@example.com
Companies who have previously supported us include: